The Manchester City Library Foundation is a private, nonprofit corporation committed to providing supplemental support to the Manchester City Library. The Foundation reinforces the need for continued and increased public support for the library, and serves as a catalyst for attracting private funding from individuals, businesses, organizations and foundations in order to enhance library services to our community.
The Manchester City Library Foundation’s
Gala Fundraiser will be on
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
at the Palace Theatre
As part of the Carpenter Memorial Library’s 100th Birthday Celebration!
Our Special Guest
Author of Mystic River, Gone Baby Gone and Shutter Island.
Foundation Directors 2013
- Matt Johnson - Foundation Chair
- Beth Antrobus - Foundation Director
- Don Buttler - Foundation Director
- Marc McDonald - Foundation Director
- Deenan Meehan - Foundation Director
- Judy Reardon - Foundation Director
- Lisa Shadroui - Foundation Secretary
- Amy Tessier - Foundation Director