The Library Staff and Trustees are happy to announce additional hours of operation starting August 2, 2021.
Main Library Hours
Monday and Friday: 9 am-5 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9 am-8 pm
Saturday: 9 am-2 pm
West Branch Hours
Monday through Friday: 1 pm-5 pm
When you visit the library buildings the following will still apply:
- Library staff and visitors are welcome to wear a mask but they are not required.
- Curbside service is available at the main library only during operational hours.
- The buildings are still being cleaned regularly.
- Fines are being charged for overdue materials.
- Hand sanitizer is available and social distancing is still encouraged.
- Computer stations are limited and are available on a first come basis during all operational hours.
- Charging of personal electronic devices can be done by using the secure charging lockers on the main floor at both buildings.
- The Art & Music Rooms on the second floor of the main library remain open for browsing.
- The Main Library’s NH Room hours are
- Monday & Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 11 am to 8 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 2 pm
- All meeting rooms are for library use only. We will re-evaluate this decision monthly as discussions with our Health Department continue.
- Library programs will continue on our online platform with some on site programming starting by the fall. Watch for outside events via social media!
We look forward to offering expanded services as we continue to create a safe, welcoming environment for all visitors.
Denise M. van Zanten
Chat with a librarian! Visit our blog, www.manchesterlibrary.org and try out our new chat feature during library business hours.