Our new hours of operation starting on Wednesday, August 26th, 2020 are:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9-11 am, 12 noon-2 pm, 3-5 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 11 am-1 pm, 2-4 pm, 5-7 pm
New Curbside service hours starting on August 26th, 2020
Monday and Wednesday: 10 am - 12 noon
Tuesday and Thursday: 5-7 pm
Friday: 2-4 pm
What to expect when you visit the library:
- Library visitors will be asked to wear a mask. We will provide you with one if you don’t have one for your visit. Library staff will be wearing them as well.
- Building will be cleaned during the daily closures for your safety and ours.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and social distancing is expected in the building.
- The library has new capacity limits. To assist us with capacity restrictions:
- You may be asked to wait before you can enter. Please visit for the service you need and then leave so others may enter. Visits are limited to once a day. There is very little seating in the building to encourage short visits at this time.
- Computer stations are limited and should be booked in advance by calling 624-6550 X3319 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Materials on Hold will be situated in the lower hallway so that you can “grab it and go”.
- Unless you need an accessible entranceway or are only visiting the children’s room please enter via the front entrance off of Pine Street to help us with managing the number of our visitors.
- Please bring exact change to use our copiers or vended, we cannot make change.
- There will be no charging of personal electronic devices.
- Loan periods are still extended and fines are not being charged.
- All meeting rooms will remain closed to the public.
- All visitors are asked to not enter the building if you are feeling unwell. Please visit us when you feel better.
For more information, please see our postings on the library’s blog www.manchesterlibrary.org, or visit us on Facebook.
Chat with a librarian! Visit our blog, www.manchesterlibrary.org and try out our new chat feature during library business hours.
TEMPORARY LIBRARY CARDS
Don't have a library card? Had a card, but it expired? Sign up for a temporary library card! You'll receive a confirmation e-mail with a library card number that will let you download books and movies while we're closed.