The Library has returned to curbside and online services only for the next few weeks due to the increase of COVID-19 cases in our community. To utilize curbside services, please come to our Concord Street Parking lot. Curbside services will run:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 10 AM to 7 PM
- When you are parked please call us at 624-6550 x3304 or x3314 to let us know you are here.
- We will get your holds and place them on the table in the library’s vestibule!
- If you are just picking up craft kits for our children’s programs, those are also on the table, so please take what you need. There’s no need to call us! For more info about craft kits and children’s programs dial x3328.
- Please be mindful that multiple patrons may be calling at the same time so please be sure to check the names/initials on the item receipt(s) before you take the materials on the table!
- Please give other patrons time and space to get their items.
- If you have an accessibility issue and cannot leave your car, let us know and we’ll bag your materials and get them out to you.
- If you don’t have a cell phone give us a call from home before you leave with your approximate time of arrival, and we’ll have your items on the table for you by the time you arrive.
- Please put all returns in the outside book drops just like last time.
- There are still no fines and items are checked out for three weeks.
If you need assistance with a library card issue call us at 624-6550 and we will help you as we can renew your card over the phone. You can also apply for a new card online.
If you miss browsing call 624-6550 x3320 (adults) or 624-6550 x3328 (kids) and tell us what you are looking for. We’ll pull some items based on your requests and have them ready for you on next business day.
If you need help with homework, call 624-6550 x3328. For other research call 624-6550 x3320. Our librarians are here to assist you with picking up resources via curbside and assist you with our online resources.
Please continue to place returns in the outside bins for us to empty. The Library Staff and Trustees are sorry for the inconvenience for the step back in services.
Chat with a librarian! Visit our blog, www.manchesterlibrary.org and try out our new chat feature during library business hours.
TEMPORARY LIBRARY CARDS
Don't have a library card? Had a card, but it expired? Sign up for a temporary library card! You'll receive a confirmation e-mail with a library card number that will let you download books and movies while we're closed.