This special service is a courtesy provided by proceeds from the Manchester City Library's book sales. Passes are available to Manchester City Library cardholders.
NEW: View your reservations, or cancel an existing reservation!
We offer passes to many local and regional museums, for example: The Currier Museum, Millyard Museum, Museum of Science, and Boston Museum of Fine Arts. (Full list of museums). Passes may be reserved online with your Manchester Library Card. Getting an error message when you try to make a reservation?**
Rules for borrowing a Museum Pass:
- You must have a valid Manchester City Library card, and be 18 years old or older.
- You may reserve a pass up to two months in advance.
- You must have your library card or photo identification with you to borrow the pass.
- You can pick the pass up to five days prior to your visit or on the day of your visit by 11:00 a.m. through curbside pickup.
- When you pull into the Concord Street lot, call the curbside service phone number, they will connect you with children’s reference. We will check out the reserved pass, place it into an envelope with your name on it. It will then be place on the curbside table for you to pick up.
Due to the limited number of passes available, a family can only borrow one pass per week, and a specific museum pass only once per month.
Please contact the library if you are unable to use a reserved pass, since others may wish to take advantage of this service. Passes not picked up are considered a "No Show." After three (3) "No Shows," you will not be able to reserve/borrow passes for up to one year.
** Error message? Please see the list of rules above. If none of these apply to you and you still get an error message, please re-enter your library card number (all 14 digits) with no spaces between the digits. You may also call the library at 603-624-6550 for help.